Re: build strategy JenkinsPipeline is not allowed

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Miklos Balazs <mbalazs gmail com> wrote:
Hi Ben,

Indeed the problem was with the role bindings, but the documentation says that I should execute the following command:

oadm policy reconcile-cluster-role-bindings \
    --exclude-groups=system:authenticated \
    --exclude-groups=system:authenticated:oauth \
    --exclude-groups=system:unauthenticated \
    --exclude-users=system:anonymous \
    --additive- \
    --confirm
And this in turn creates the system:build-strategy-jenkinspipeline-binding role binding basically empty, without the "system:authenticated" group.
After executing the reconcile-cluster-role-bindings without the exclude-groups parameters, it worked.

Thanks for your help.

​Glad it worked.  I'll leave it to David Eads (on CC) to reconcile your experience and the doc recommendation.​

Regards,
Miklós