Re: host resolving problem

Did you start it up with `oc cluster up` ? Sometimes the DNS server isn't accessible, you need to flush iptables and restart docker

iptables -f
systemctl restart docker

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 at 05:57 Miloslav Vlach <miloslav vlach rohlik cz> wrote:
Hi,

I have installed 1.3.0 Origin and after restart (probably) some internal services didn’t start up (logging and metrics). The problem is maybe due to the name resolution…

I can’t ping from one pod the other. The problem is in logging and in metrics

but

Can somebody point me please ?

Thanks Mila