Re: Metric are visible in tab but not on the left side

Hello and thanks :)

I see this informations

btw: the certificate is valid…

Thanks Mill

Dne 24. října 2016 v 15:17:55, Sam Padgett (spadgett redhat com) napsal/a:

Hi, Mila. Is Hawkular using a self-signed certificate? If so, try refreshing the page after accepting the certificate.

Are you are using an ad blocker? If so, try disabling it for the web console. The overview metrics URLs we use are blocked by some ad blockers unfortunately.

If neither of these help, it's possible that metrics have been disabled on the overview using the window.OPENSHIFT_CONSTANTS.DISABLE_OVERVIEW_METRICS setting.

Hope this helps,
Sam