prune images error - 503

Hi.

I'm trying to run

oadm prune images --keep-tag-revisions=3 --keep-younger-than=24h --confirm

but after a while I get

error: error communicating with registry: unexpected status code 503

I am able to prune builds and deployments. prune images without --confirm also returns Ok.

I've been building a ~6GB image repeatedly in the last couple of days. Seems like it's struggling to delete some of those?

Thanks

Lionel