Re: prune images error - 503

Upon pruning images this command reaches out to registry to actually
remove them from there. Apparently, it has has problems reaching out
to your registry. There are two flags you might want to check out
--certificate-authority - which points to a CA when self-signed cert is used
--registry-url - to specify which registry to talk to.

Additionally you can increase the verbosity (--loglevel=7) and see the communication
between oadm prune images and the server, including the registry. If still experiencing
problems, please lemme know with that logs attached, so I could help more.

Maciej