Prune images in OpenShift Registry

Hi,

I want to delete all images in our openshift registry which are older than 60 days. Is this possible?

Another option could be to delete all images except the images which were used in the last 20 deploys. Is this possible?

I saw the prune image command but I don't really understand it and also the output is pretty unclear. I performed a dry-run.

Is it really deleting from the registry of from the server?

Do I have to edit registry configuration. (I have a bit experience with this on real docker registries (not in openshift)).
There I have to put REGISTRY_STORAGE_DELETE_ENABLED = True