should be removed.

If you're still experiencing any issues, or have more questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Maciej

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Den Cowboy <dencowboy hotmail com> wrote:

I see only one image which oadm prune image will delete (this is an image from which I manually deleted all its deployments and whole project). So I would expect I actually first need to perform oadm prune deployments before I can delete other old images? Are there other restrictions? (we don't build, only deploy).

Van: Den Cowboy
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 oktober 2016 11:17:02
Aan: users lists openshift redhat com
Onderwerp: Prune images in OpenShift Registry

Hi,

I want to delete all images in our openshift registry which are older than 60 days. Is this possible?

Another option could be to delete all images except the images which were used in the last 20 deploys. Is this possible?

I saw the prune image command but I don't really understand it and also the output is pretty unclear. I performed a dry-run.

Is it really deleting from the registry of from the server?

Do I have to edit registry configuration. (I have a bit experience with this on real docker registries (not in openshift)).
There I have to put REGISTRY_STORAGE_DELETE_ENABLED = True