From: David Eads <deads redhat com>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 12:43 PM
To: Srinivas Naga Kotaru <skotaru cisco com>
Cc: "users lists openshift redhat com" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: Re: quota increase

Try `oc edit quota/foo`.  Similar command for `limitranges`.  You can also write `oc patch` commands, but they tend to be more difficult.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <skotaru cisco com> wrote:

Hi

Can cluster-admin increase quota and limits on exiting limits object using oc or oadm command? If yes, what is the syntax. I couldn’t find anything useful.

--

Srinivas Kotaru