Re: Metrics - Could not connect to Cassandra cluster

We have the exact same problem, except hawkular-metrics never starts in our case.
We tried a lot of things, ending with removing everything in openshift-infra, and now metrics aren't deploying anymore (with or without ansible).
The deployer always fails:

[...]

Adding password for user hawkular
Creating the Hawkular Metrics Secrets configuration json file
Creating the Hawkular Metrics Certificate Secrets configuration json file
Creating the Hawkular Metrics User Account Secrets
Creating the Cassandra Secrets configuration file
Creating the Cassandra Certificate Secrets configuration json file
Creating Hawkular Metrics & Cassandra Secrets
Error from server: error when creating "/etc/deploy/_output/hawkular-metrics-secrets.json": secrets "hawkular-metrics-secrets" already exists

Of course, if we remove "hawkular-metrics-secrets", the deployer doesn't start. It's been recreated if we run ansible again, but fails with the same error as above.

Thanks