Re: redhat article mentions a Jolokia app, but I can't find it

Copying Andrew who was the original author.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:02 AM, John Mazzitelli <mazz redhat com> wrote:
Question: I can't seem to find the Jolokia app that this redhat dev article mentions:

http://developers.redhat.com/blog/2016/03/30/jolokia-jvm-monitoring-in-openshift-2/

I installed VirtualBox, got OpenShift 3 running, I can see the OpenShift UI. I can run "oc" on my host (I installed that fine).

But the "oc new-app jolokia" fails.

What am I missing?