Re: redhat article mentions a Jolokia app, but I can't find it

OK, I ran the new-project and that worked.

I ran the next command and got the following error:

$ oc new-app --template=eap64-basic-s2i -p=APPLICATION_NAME=ticketmonster,SOURCE_REPOSITORY_URL=https://github.com/jboss-developer/ticket-monster,SOURCE_REPOSITORY_REF=2.7.0.Final,CONTEXT_DIR=demo

error: no match for "eap64-basic-s2i"