Re: redhat article mentions a Jolokia app, but I can't find it

I went through the UI and created it from the WildFly 10 template. After a while it deployed. But then I tried this from the article:

$ curl -k -H "Authorization: Bearer UA26KAHdyIbV4kDqhNjlR09l0lpCSNcLDCn9ctTfDOM" https://10.2.2.2:8443/api/v1/namespaces/jolokia/pods/https:ticketmonster-1-r098b:8778/proxy/jolokia

and I got this error (doesn't look like Jolokia is available):

Error: 'dial tcp 172.17.0.8:8778: getsockopt: connection refused'
Trying to reach: 'https://172.17.0.8:8778/jolokia'