AW: router host restrictions

Hi Miloslav.

You can try to adopt the template as described here

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/deploy_router.html#using-configmap-replace-template

The syntax for the acls in haproxy is described here

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.5/configuration.html#7

The ip matching is described here

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.5/configuration.html#7.1.6

An example for blocking specific ips can be found here

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.5/configuration.html#4.2-block

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.5/configuration.html#4.2-http-request

Hth

Aleks