Re: s2i build set hostname

Hey Robson,

I see, thanks for the context. I'm unfamiliar with ipa-client, so will just share two thoughts:

1. The hostname is fixed for the lifetime of the container (that is, once the pod starts, it will keep its hostname until it crashes or is stopped)
2. If you want to choose a hostname, consider using the PetSet feature: http://kubernetes.io/docs/user-guide/petset/ - this requires OpenShift Origin 1.3, or the yet-to-be-released OpenShift Container Platform 3.3

However, I'm unsure how this relates to s2i. Would it be possible for you to share any code or working example that you have put together so far?