Re: open shift env variables with slash characters

hi

we have found the problem

the process inside the docker is launched with sudo to a non privileged user por starting the jboss server  , don’t want the process to be launched as root.

env variables are only available for the root user of the docker, not for the user that launches jboss process, and so code finds em as null

Best regards