Pulling image from Google Cloud Registry failing with 403

Hi,

I'm trying to pull an image from the Google Cloud Registry from within
a pod definition. My JSON file seems to be fine:
------------------------------------------------------------------->
$ docker login -u _json_key -p "$(cat google-cloud-registry.json)" \
  https://eu.gcr.io
Login Succeeded
$ docker pull eu.gcr.io/vb-europe/graylog-stack-deployer:latest
latest: Pulling from vb-europe/graylog-stack-deployer
[...]
deployer:latest
<-------------------------------------------------------------------

I create the corresponding secret with:
------------------------------------------------------------------->
$ oc -n default secrets new-dockercfg google-cloud-registry \
  --docker-server=eu.gcr.io --docker-username=_json_key \
  --docker-password="$(cat google-cloud-registry.json)" \
  --docker-email="docker-registry-pull vb-europe iam \
  gserviceaccount.com"
secret/google-cloud-registry
<-------------------------------------------------------------------

and add it to the service accounts:
------------------------------------------------------------------->
$ oc secrets add serviceaccount/default \
  secrets/google-cloud-registry --for=pull
$ oc secrets add serviceaccount/builder \
  secrets/google-cloud-registry
<-------------------------------------------------------------------

The corresponding pod definition contains:
------------------------------------------------------------------->
[...]
          containers:
            -
              name: "deployer"
              image: "eu.gcr.io/vb-europe/graylog-stack-deployer:latest"
              imagePullPolicy: "Always"
              env:
[...]
<-------------------------------------------------------------------

However when I try to create the container I get:
------------------------------------------------------------------->
Failed to pull image "eu.gcr.io/vb-europe/graylog-stack-
deployer:latest": image pull failed for eu.gcr.io/vb-europe/graylog-
stack-deployer:latest, this may be because there are no credentials on
this request. details: (Error: Status 403 trying to pull repository
vb-europe/graylog-stack-deployer: "Unable to access the repository:
vb-europe/graylog-stack-deployer; please verify that it exists and you
have permission to access it (no valid credential was supplied).")

What am I missing?

Cheers,

Andre
--