Origin v1.3.0 released

Images have been pushed to the hub and release binaries are up on GitHub under release v1.3.0.  RPMs will take a few days to show up in the existing channels.

v1.3.0 was a huge release - thanks to everyone who contributed to make it possible.  You can see a list of delivered changes on the 1.3 roadmap https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html#3.3 as well as on the individual GitHub release pages for alpha.1 -> rc1.  Please give feedback or report any issues you see.

Origin 1.4 will pick up Kube 1.4 and contain a number of more targeted features as you can see on the release roadmap https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html#3.4.  The rebase has landed in master and we will reopen the queue for changes in the morning.  We're also hard at work on Kubernetes 1.5 in the upstream community - don't hesitate to get involved there as well.

Thanks!