Re: Origin v1.3.0 released

Thanks Clayton. Congrats to all on the new release!

Just a few hours earlier I was installing 1.3.0rc1 using ansible. Good chance now for me to learn how upgrades work.

I'm trying to upgrade to 1.3 using openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/upgrades/v3_3/upgrade.yml. I set the openshift_release to v1.3.0 in the inventory file. But it's not happy:

"openshift_release is 1.3.0 which is not a valid release for a 1.3 upgrade"

Do I need to wait for the ansible upgrade playbooks to be updated?

Thanks.

Lionel