Re: Origin v1.3.0 released

It works even without public-hostname, in that case it will just give you the IP that is resolvable from host (thanks Cesar! :-)

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Marek Jelen <mjelen redhat com> wrote:
@mfojtik I can confirm that on my OSX with "Docker for Mac" on beta channel `oc cluster up --public-hostname="127.0.0.1"` works just fine.

--
mj

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Michal Fojtik <mfojtik redhat com> wrote:
I think the `--create-machine` is not longer needed if you are using the "native" Docker (iow. the xhyve one) on OSX.