Re: CI/CD Pipeline & DSL

In the meantime, you can certainly install the fabric8 plugin into our jenkins image and use those additional pipeline steps. The openshift pipeline feature works with any valid jenkinsfile.  We just happen to include the openshift specific plugin/dsl support in the image we ship.

Ben Parees | OpenShift