Kibana Visualization Sharing

Hi All,

I am using Openshift Origin's aggregated logging stack.

However, my visualizations are not shared amongst users; even via the direct share link:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/PoNvl.png

Viewers (who are already logged in) get the following error: Could not locate that visualization (id: response-codes); they have access to the indices / namespaces on which the visualization was built upon.

I've experience with vanilla kibanas, and visualizations were shared by default.

Thanks!

Frank
Systems Engineer

VSee: frank vsee com | Cell: +65 9338 0035