Re: CI/CD Pipeline & DSL

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

- Is Groovy DSL syntax still supported with Openshift Jenkins Pipeline ?

When using the openshift plugin from within a Jenkinsfile (jenkins pipeline plugin), ​the openshift jenkins plugin offers both the DSL that is described in that link, as well as the ability to just use groovy to invoke the plugin api directly.​

Additional questions :

- Is it the list of the jenkins plugins that we package with the OpenShift Docker Image -  https://github.com/openshift/jenkins/blob/master/1/contrib/openshift/base-plugins.txt ?

​yes​

- Can you confirm that the Openshift Jenkins Docker image always package the latest Jenkins Release (= LTS) ?

​we do our best to keep it up to date with the latest LTS, but there may be times when we fall behind for a few days/weeks until we can get the image updated.​

- Is it possible to trigger a Jenkins job (= Pipeline) when a new commit has been pushed into a git project ?

​you can do that using the git scm plugin for jenkins.

Regards,

Charles