Re: Can't run containers after advanced installation

Adding -b=lbr0 --mtu=1450 to the docker daemon options in /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/startup.conf seems to fix it.

The host already had docker installed so perhaps the installation didn't bother passing or somehow setting those options from /run/openshift-sdn/docker-network.