Modifying existing advanced installation

Hello

I want to configure LDAP authentication on my existing cluster.

Instead of manually modifying the master config file, can I add the new settings to my Ansible inventory and rerun the config playbook? Does it know to only apply the new configuration? Generally speaking, is this the best way to make changes to an existing cluster?

Thanks

Lionel.