Re: Version of the artifacts supported / OpenShift Release

Swagger 2.0 (openapi) is a json schema - that will be released for 1.4 but is retroactively valid for older versions for most endpoints.

We have built tooling around the limitations in swagger 1.2 to perform validation an explanation - "oc create --validate=true ..." will check the scheme against your submitted object, and "oc explain pod" / "oc explain pod.spec" will let you explore the various fields.