Re: Route on Service : RPC CALL

Are your RPC calls based on HTTP, or a binary protocol?  The router only supports traffic over HTTP, HTTPS, or TLS with Server-Name-Indication.

If you need to access a service from outside the cluster for non-HTTP traffic generally you would create a service of type NodePort (which gives you a port on all hosts) and to have your router machines act as your gateways.  I.e. your service would be type NodePort, you'd get port 31000, and then you could access "mycompany.com:31000" (the wildcard you assigned to the routers) which would connect to your pods on the backend port.