Re: Removing old images from docker registry

oadm prune is the recommended way, definitely. This will both clean the OpenShift objects
and the data in the registry as well.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Miloslav Vlach <miloslav vlach rohlik cz> wrote:
Hi,

my docker registry has too many space on the volume. How can I delete some images ? With oadm prune or directly via docker repository.

Thanks Mila