Re: Installing OpenShift Origin v1.3.0

At the moment it seems you have to enable the ‘Testing’ Openshift yum repo to get the install packages, am not sure why is not in the main repo yet (this might have been already answered in another email thread).

I have tested it with both ‘variables’ and both work.

Cheers

From: <users-bounces lists openshift redhat com> on behalf of Sachin Vaidya <vaidyasd gmail com>
Date: Tuesday, 27 September 2016 at 07:38
To: "users lists openshift redhat com" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: Installing OpenShift Origin v1.3.0

Hi,
   How to install OpenShift Origin v1.3.0 using "openshift-ansible" scripts?
I have tried following 2 options in inventory.

deployment_type=origin
openshift_pkg_version=-1.3.0

OR
deployment_type=origin
openshift_release=v1.3.0

Both options have failed installation with error that it can't find v1.3.0
As per github repo (https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases), v1.3.0
is the latest release of OpenShift.

Thanks
Sachin