Can't push images after 1.3.0 upgrade

Hi,

Another issue we're facing after the upgrade to 1.3.0:
our CI service account can't push images to the registry anymore.
I have tried to push the image by hand:

202bc3fd6fe4: Pushing [==================================================>] 7.114 MB
be16db112b16: Pushing [==================================================>] 280.6 kB
unauthorized: authentication required

In the sa description, the tokens seem to be the same (at least they have the same names).
I have triedto reconcile policies :

oadm policy reconcile-cluster-roles \
    --additive- \
    --confirm

oadm policy reconcile-cluster-role-bindings \
    --exclude-groups=system:authenticated \
    --exclude-groups=system:authenticated:oauth \
    --exclude-groups=system:unauthenticated \
    --exclude-users=system:anonymous \
    --additive- \
    --confirm

oadm policy reconcile-sccs \
    --additive- \
    --confirm

(but it should done by the playbook I think), and yet, I can't push any more :(

Did we miss something during the upgrade?

Thanks,
Philippe