Enabling emptyDir quota on atomic hosts

I noticed support for emptyDir volume quota was added in 1.3, is there any documentation on how we can enable this on atomic hosts? Setting gquota in /etc/fstab doesn't apply.

"Preliminary support for local emptyDir volume quotas, set this value to a resource quantity representing the desired quota per FSGroup, per node. (i.e. 1Gi, 512Mi, etc) Currently requires that the volumeDirectory be on an XFS filesystem mounted with the 'gquota' option, and the matching security context contraint’s fsGroup type set to 'MustRunAs'."