Re: Installing OpenShift Origin v1.3.0

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Sachin Vaidya <vaidyasd gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Troy. I was able to install OpenShift v1.3.0.

deployment_type=origin
openshift_pkg_version=-1.3.0

What is the official Slack channel for OpenShift ?

We have an IRC channel on Freenode: https://botbot.me/freenode/openshift-dev/

Thanks
Sachin

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson redhat com> wrote:
The origin 1.3.0 packages are now in the normal CentOS repository.
You no longer need to enable -testing.