Re: Can't push images after 1.3.0 upgrade

https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/18469
https://github.com/docker/distribution/pull/1868

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:
Note that I can pull the image with this account.
I have tried to readd the role to the user:

$ oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user system:image-builder our_ci_user

with no success.
According to https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/admin_guide/manage_authorization_policy.html, I should be able to update the layers.

$ oadm policy who-can update imagestreams/layers
-> my ci user is listed here
Thanks