Configure resolv.conf Pods

Hi All,

In my environment, the master is the DNS server (dnsmasq) and my problem is that I have very slow resolution. The resolv.conf of pods is:

nameserver 172.30.0.1
nameserver master_ip

I need to change this conf adding first the master IP or add a options timeout because the slow is because try first with kubernetes dns and 10 seconds later try with dns master. I've followed this guideĀ https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2215521 but not change anything.

Any helps?