Re: masters elb configuration

Http/2 is a whiles off.  We do support websockets, but that will likely have the same issues as SPDY.

On Sep 30, 2016, at 7:15 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 at 01:20 Jason DeTiberus <jdetiber redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 4:12 AM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
Has anyone had any success running the master (api and console) behind ELB? The new ALB supports web sockets, however spdy isn't supported (although http/2 is):

For ELBs, you need to use tcp rather than http/https.

There is a config option to enable http/2 starting with Origin 1.3/OCP 3.3, but we have not tested it behind an ALB.

I'm not finding any config related to enabling http/2 in the docs.

I did end up finding a thread suggesting SPDY is the only method supported in kubernetes until some deps land.

Running oc rsh or oc rsync through ELB ends up with clients getting the respective responses:

Error from server: Upgrade request required

WARNING: cannot use rsync: rsync not available in container
WARNING: cannot use tar: tar not available in container
error: No available strategies to copy.

Jason DeTiberus