Installing openshift origin

Hey there,

Newbie here. I am currently installing openshift origin into a centos 7 sitting on digital ocean. I am able to ssh to the server and access the server console. I then have the following as my hosts file using the following as a guide. Unfortunately i keep getting the error

ERROR! Syntax Error while loading YAML.

The error appears to have been in '/etc/ansible/hosts': line 4, column 7, but may
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

# Create an OSEv3 group that contains the masters and nodes groups
[OSEv3:children]
      ^ here

The host file is as follows borrowing from this http://mifo.sk/post/openshift-v3-digitalocean/

# This is an example of a bring your own (byo) host inventory

# Create an OSEv3 group that contains the masters and nodes groups
[OSEv3:children]
masters
nodes
etcd

Any pointers on what I am doing wrong? The ansible version I am running is 2.1.2.0