Re: Why I can use insecureEdgeTerminationPolicy: Redirect when I have termination: reencrypt

It seems that the functionality has been added in 1.5: https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/11953

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Stéphane Klein <contact stephane-klein info> wrote:
What version of OpenShift are you running?

$ oc version
oc v1.4.1+3f9807a
kubernetes v1.4.0+776c994
features: Basic-Auth

openshift v1.4.1+3f9807a
kubernetes v1.4.0+776c994

I have this message:

The Route "console" is invalid: spec.tls.insecureEdgeTerminationPolicy: Invalid value: "Redirect": InsecureEdgeTerminationPolicy is only allowed for edge-terminated routes