Re: Bad line length character. Git URL no longer works

I messed by copying and pasting; I needed two dashes in --recursiv.

git clone --recursive --depth=1 https://peterson.dean%40gmail.com:pass%40word%40 enterprisewebservice kilnhg com/Code/EnterpriseWebService/Openshift-Docker-Builds/wildfly-jdk-8.git
Cloning into 'wildfly-jdk-8'...
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://peterson.dean%40gmail.com:pass%40word%40 enterprisewebservice kilnhg com/Code/EnterpriseWebService/Openshift-Docker-Builds/wildfly-jdk-8.git/'

Is there a way to get Openshift to not put the extra properties in the clone command?  It works without them at the command prompt, but fails authentication with them.