Template creating second route for same host

Hi,

I wondered if it's possible within a template to create multiple Routes using the same generated hostname?

So I want to keep the auto-generating mechanism, but with two different Routes. Like this:

- apiVersion: v1
  kind: Route
  metadata:
    name: route1
  spec:
    to:
      kind: Service
      name: service1
- apiVersion: v1
  kind: Route
  metadata:
    name: route2
  spec:
    path: /service2
    to:
      kind: Service
      name: service2

But this will generate two different host names, eg. route1-project.11.22.33.44.nip.io and route1-project.11.22.33.44.nip.io while I would like both to use the same one.

Because what I'm looking for is to expose a second service on a different path (see the "path" element in the second Route) on the same host name (so only one external publicly visible hostname is needed).

Any ideas if that's possible?

Thanks,
-Tako