audit users of imagestream to enable deprecation

I have created some imagestreams and shared images in my cluster which I would like to deprecate now that they are provided upstream.

Does anyone have any tips or tools for uncovering consumers of a particular imagestream or image?

I can write something to troll through buildconfigs and deploymentconfigs, but I wonder if there is a pre-existing tool I'm not aware of.