Install on mixed nat / public network

Hi,

I would like to install an openshift origin cluster on 5 machines. Those machines should be distributed over 3 data centers (2 + 2 + 1 servers).
There is one problem with the network connection though: While i get public ip addresses for my hosts in the data centers with 2 machines each, the third one only offers me a nat network though. So the hosts will have non publicly routable adresses (10.0.1.0/24).

The openshift documentation for the advanced installation (ansible) describes the possibility to define private and public addresses for each machine. I'm not sure though if this is only a solution for a cluster which is completely behind a nat network or if it also works in my case.

If the definition of a private and public address is not a solution for me, is there another way to install an openshift cluster with such a network topology?

Thanks in advance
Tim