Re: Overlayfs support

I'm not aware of any, other than doing a blue-green node rollout.

On Apr 11, 2017, at 6:04 PM, Subhendu Ghosh <sghosh151 gmail com> wrote:

Is there a planned upgrade procedures for migrating from Overlay to Overlay2 ?

On Apr 11, 2017 09:22, "Clayton Coleman" <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2017, at 4:21 AM, Tobias Florek <openshift ibotty net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> a client of mine is running Docker's Overlayfs2 storage driver on
> selected nodes (buildfarm) on latest CentOS just fine, with permissive
> SELinux though. It works great.
>
> I would not run it on infrastructure nodes yet though. Clayton Coleman
> said recently, when I asked about some OverlayFS-SELinux issues, that it
> is likely only going to be supported with the coming RHEL.

7.4 has the fixes - we've been running the OpenShift test suite
against overlay for a few weeks.  I'm hoping 3.6 will be the release
we validate.

At this point there are no known openshift/Kube issues  running on top
of overlay2 except the security and kernel fixes that have landed in
7.3 and are aimed at 7.4