Re: Openshift Online Restriction Problem

Do you run your container as root?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Barış Aydınöz <baris hazelcast com> wrote:
Hello,

We use a image that we build on Docker 1.13.1 on MacOS. Regarding image works with no problem on OCP platform, which comes as a Vagrant box from CDK 2.4

Whereas, we have a restriction problem on Openshift Online. Below I share error log from Openshift Online.

$ oc describe pod hazelcast-cluster-rc-hz-tp7zs-dey84 | grep Security
Security Policy: restricted

Could you please advice?

Thanks and kind regards
Baris