Re: OpenShift Origin release of version 1.5.0

Just letting it soak for a bit longer to ensure we have more testing.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Lars Milland <lmi mailme dk> wrote:

Hi

With the RedHat edition of OpenShift 3.5 now released, will there also be an OpenShift Origin 1.5.0 release created with RPM’s updated and binaries published to GitHub?

The RedHat OpenShift releasenotes for 3.5.0 reads that it is based on https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases/tag/v1.5.0-rc.0. But I would expect that the OpenShift Origin edition would also create a final v1.5.0 release. If so when could that be expected?

See section 2.2 here: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/3.5/html/release_notes/release-notes-ocp-3-5-release-notes#ocp-35-about-this-release

Best regards

Lars Milland