Re: OpenShift / Kubernetes federation

Yeah - federation is effectively alpha upstream still (the apis are beta, but lots of work still to do), and Maru is working to get some of the things stabilized so it meets our bar of what can be considered supportable.

Beyond just workload federation, other types of federation will be important (policy, user, sso, quota, rbac) and so we're starting to have discussions in Kubernetes and OpenShift about how to make that more powerful and flexible.