LoadBalancer & Security Groups

I have a cluster running on AWS that was provisioned using the aws reference architecture scripts. When I try and create a service of type=LoadBalancer I can see an ELB gets created but I then get the following error 'Multiple tagged security groups found for instance xxxxxxx ensure only the k8s security group is tagged

Looking at the security groups attached to the instance listed, it is an infra node with 2 security groups 1) Infra group 2) Node group

Removing the node security group from the infrastructure nodes allows it to pass through but I expect that'll cause other issues.

Anyone any ideas on how best to proceed?

David Conde