Is necessary to use any SDN for communication between master and nodes machines?

Hi guys,

I'm using Openshift Origin v1.5.0 and I deployed the Router into the node on the same machine where the master is running. The pods running web applications were deployed on a node outside the master machine. Everything is OK but I cannot access the web applications from the browser. It seems the router cannot redirect to the pods on another machine. If I deploy these pods in the same machine where the Origin master is running then everything works.
I'm not using any SDN because I installed the Openshift Origin without Ansible and I failed to configure an SDN to work with Openshift.
I describe in details the commands that I used to configure the cluster here: https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/13959

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

--