Question about Azure blob support on OCP 3.5

Hi All,

I have a customer asking question about OCP 3.5 support using Azure Blob for their persistent storage requirements so that they can use it for logging/metrics.

They tried to follow the advice base on below:
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/release-1.5/roles/openshift_hosted/templates/registry_config.j2#L25-L30
But this didn't help them.

I would like to know if we have any reference customer that have successfully used azure blob as their persistent storage solution?

Regards,

Michael Calizo
Senior Technical Account Manager

Red Hat  Level 6, 1 Willis Street, Wellington

mcalizo redhat com  M: +64 274974450