Re: High number of 4xx requests on etcd (3.6 upgrade)

How big is your etcd working set in terms of number of keys?  How many namespaces?  If keys <50k then i would suspect software, hardware, or network issue in between masters and etcd.  Http etcd failures should only happen when the master is losing elections and being turned over, or the election/heartbeat timeout is too low for your actual network latency.  Double check the etcd logs and verify that you aren't seen any election failures or turnover.

What metrics are the apiserver side returning related to etcd latencies and failures?