Docker Thin Pool Space

I keep getting the below error on my app nodes. Running Origin v1.4.1 on AWS installed using the reference architecture. Am I missing something which should be cleaning up?

Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to "StartContainer" for "jnlp" with ErrImagePull: "failed to register layer: devmapper: Thin Pool has 4801 free data blocks which is less than minimum required 4863 free data blocks. Create more free space in thin pool or use dm.min_free_space option to change behavior"

Thanks,

Dave