Re: Docker Thin Pool Space

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <aleks me2digital eu> wrote:
Hi David.

Yes.

on Montag, 14. August 2017 at 15:05 was written:

Thanks Aleksandar,

Do you just have that cron'd on each node?

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <
aleks me2digital eu> wrote:

Hi David.

on Montag, 14. August 2017 at 13:46 was written:

> I keep getting the below error on my app nodes. Running Origin v1.4.1
> on AWS installed using the reference architecture. Am I missing
> something which should be cleaning up?

You should cleanup the local docker storage on regular base.

Something like this.

https://github.com/rhcarvalho/openshift-devtools/blob/master/docker-cleanup

--
Best Regards